Weissgerber's Gasthaus & Beer Garden
Offering authentic German and American cuisine at its best, Weissgerber's Gasthaus serves more than just a taste of Germany. Enjoy a classic Wisconsin Friday Fish Fry or fresh roasted Prime Rib every Wednesday, and visit the gift shop for imported steins, wine glasses and fine chocolates.
This is said to be Wisconsin's most authentic German Restaurant. Accomplished with the charming setting of a Country Inn on Germany's famous Romantic Rd., the bar and beer garden serves its own house brew to compliment the appetizers and Weissgerber sausages.
Check out the website to view the unique menu selections that can only be found at the Gasthaus. Gift certificates are also available.
- Fax: 262-544-9315
- Hours: Bar opens: Mon - Sat, 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 9:30pm; Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.weissgerbers.com/gasthaus/html/menus.html
- Specialties: Beer
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, German
- Signature dishes: Strawberry Chicken Salad, Gasthaus Platter
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch