Waukesha Mixed Martial Arts
WMMA features jiu-jitsu, kickboxing, cardio conditioning, wrestling, boxing, combat hapkido and more. The gym offers monthly memberships for individuals or the whole family. It has a "Little Kickers" program for children age 5 and up, programs for participants with disabilities, and has the only in-house cage in Waukesha. It is owned and operated by Reese Shaner. See the website for information on Shaner, the other instructors, classes and programs.
- Hours: Mon - Sat; Sun, closed. Hours vary. See the website or stop in for information.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, entrance, level floor
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Average class size: 25
- Number of instructors: 10
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: The heart of a champion beats within all of us, regardless of age. Our role as instructors is to help bring out that self-confidence in a safe and clean environment.