This Walgreens drug store has a pharmacy with a convenient drive-up window. It also carries many over-the-counter medicines, along with household goods, beauty and hygiene products, pet needs, books, magazines, greeting cards, cleaning products and many other items. The store also offers many services, including an ATM, a digital photo pickup counter and printer cartridge refills. It has a beer and wine department as well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major plans accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No