Walgreens is a full-service pharmacy and drug store, offering an extensive selection of household and beauty products, over-the-counter medicine, magazines, wine and spirits, cosmetics, snacks, drinks, gum and mints, candy and more. The store also offers digital photo processing. The pharmacy has a drive-up and there are pharmacists on hand to assist customers with their questions.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and the lot has parking spots for the handicapped.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No