Walgreens, located on the southwest corner of Grandview and Silvernail, carries an abundance of what you expect to find: a pharmacy, over-the-counter medications and devices, cosmetics and fragrances, some household goods and electronics, gifts, wrapping paper, cards, stationery and office products, candy and gum. It has all that, grocery items and a lot more.
What sets Walgreens apart these days is the drive-up pharmacy, the one-hour photo and ink cartridge refill services and daily flu shot administration. Walgreens is more than just a drug store, and the friendly staff is always ready to serve you.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No