U.S. Bank is a full-service bank for personal accounts, small business, commercial and government. It is a lender and offers investment products and services. There are two bank locations in Waukesha. See the website for more information.
- Hours: Lobby Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm; Sat, 9am-noon; Drive-Thru Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30am-5:30pm; Fri, 8:30am-6pm; Sat, 8:30am-noon
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant building
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service