The Steaming Cup offers coffee, espresso and an abundance of teas. It's a great place to meet a friend or associate because it has a nice atmosphere and because it also features specialty foods and baked goods.
This little coffee shop was opened on the historic downtown strip of Waukesha in 2004 by Kerry, Terry and Shawn Mackay. The staff is friendly and happy, and some can even create visual art in the steamed froth of a latte or cappuccino. Outside seating is available during the warmer months.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6:30am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Bistro, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View