The Potter's Shop
The Potter's Shop is a pottery studio and fine art gallery opened by Mike Fillus-Sherman in 2005. Along with selling a unique variety of crafted pottery and other fine art from a variety of local artists, it has a clay studio that you can become a member of or pay by the hour to use. The studio offers classes (beginner to advanced) on the wheel and in hand-sculpting. Fillus-Sherman and his staff provide a mentoring atmosphere and encourage people to come in to learn a new craft.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Level entrance and floor
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Take classes and learn how to create with the clay.