Since 1976, Mike Toffler has been supplying Waukesha consumers with The Chocolate Factory's yummy subs, buttery croissant sandwiches, all-beef hot dogs, soup and salad, and best of all, ice cream sundaes, malts, shakes and other great desserts.
In addition to great-tasting food, The Chocolate Factory is known for its friendly customer service. If you don't have a smile when you go in, servers here try their best to make you have one when you leave.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, lot ramp, one level
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Chipper: A scoop of fresh vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two of our own homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun