What a great, fun place to take your kids or meet up with family and friends! Oscar's has a ton of frozen custard treats, cakes and pies. Check out their website or call the "Flavor Hotline" to find out the Flavor of the Day custard. Oscar's also has the soup of the day, Sundae, Shake and Sandwich of the Month. Besides having a huge "sweets" variety, Oscar's menu offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, chicken and fish specialties and sides.
The atmosphere is very fun at Oscar's. In fact, some people just walk in with a group and have a birthday party there.
The shop is owned by Jim and Susie Taylor.
- Fax: 262-798-9720
- Hours: Sun-Thur, 10:30am - 11pm Fri & Sat, 10:30am - 12midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch