In 2006, Joette Barta opened this cigar bar and hookah lounge, and in 2010 took over the neighboring space to expand with renovations. This full-service bar offers entertainment, with live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights that features local jazz, rock, blues and acoustic artists. The bar also hosts monthly comedy shows and free poker games on the lower level every Monday and Wednesday at 7pm (winners receive Nice Ash gift certificates). Although cigarette smoking is no longer allowed in public buildings, patrons can still smoke non-cigarette tobacco products like cigars and hookahs at the location. Nice Ash sells a variety of products, including small cigarette-like filtered cigars. The bar is located right in the heart of downtown Waukesha.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, noon - 2am; Fri, Sat, noon - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 2004
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Live music, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Lounge
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew