Little Swiss Clock Shop
Since 1968, Little Swiss Clock Shop has been providing Waukesha with a great selection of clocks and watches. The shop offers repair services too. Its inventory includes a large selection of grandfather clocks, wall clocks and standalone surface clocks. It also carries a variety of watches and ID bracelets.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5:30pm; Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm (Summer 9-3); Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Watches never go out of style! From pocket watches to wrist watches, Little Swiss Clock Shop has a watch for every style.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No