Krumrich's family owned jewelry store was founded in Waukesha in 1906. Dealing in fine jewelry and watches, the store is located right on the Main Street strip in the heart of downtown. It has an amazing selection of jewelry and gemstones to choose from. Repair and service is also available for your precious pieces and watches.
As an added touch, owner Donna Krumrich-Manke carries a rack of very unique, hand-made greeting cards by Terri Neilson to add a special sentiment when gift-giving.
- Fax: 262-547-7265
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 9am - 5:30pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1906
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal