Jack's Cafe is a quaint, rustic cafe situated in an original stone building on an 1850s Wisconsin homestead on the outskirts of Waukesha. The cafe, owned by Jack Cameron, offers casual dining for lunches Monday through Saturday year round and dinners on Friday from May through October. Patrons can enjoy outdoor dining surrounded by the little village of shops in the warmer months.
The lunch menu consists of soups and salads, specialty meal salads, wonderful sandwiches and desserts. Beverage selections include, but are not limited to, Alterra gourmet coffee, chai teas, cider, hot chocolate, soft drinks, select wines and Wisconsin beers.
Jack's also hosts small groups for special occasions, including showers, weddings, wine tastings, business meetings and company parties. Those interested can contact the Events Coordinator, Kari Cameron, at 414-915-7565 for availability.
- Fax: 262-574-0661
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2:30pm; Dinner (May - October): Fri, 5:30pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.foodspot.com/Clients/WI/Waukesha/JacksCafe/default.asp…
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Lunch, Outdoor seating