You'll find Hickory Sticks Restaurant at the Morning Star Golfers Club. It's considered casual, fine dining, and is open to the public. The restaurant, which has a full-service bar, is open for lunch daily, dinner on Fridays and Saturdays, and breakfast on Sundays. Though you can walk-in, dinner reservations are suggested. The dining area overlooks the outdoors through a wall of windows, and extends to a deck for outdoor seating.
The menu includes appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, delicious entrees and a Friday Night Fish Fry; a children's menu is available.
- Fax: 262-662-3677
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 4pm; Fri, 11am - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 11am, 1pm - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available, and the entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.golfthestar.com/restaurant.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Will Smith
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining