Owner, Leo Hiademan, says Gyros West is the "friendly neighborhood local hangout." But if you ask some of his customers, they're coming from all over Waukesha, and even further, to go enjoy the good food and friendly atmosphere of his restaurant.
Gyros West was voted "Best Gyros" by Milwaukee Magazine and cited as "One of the hottest breakfast spots in town" by Milwaukee Journal.
Gyros West is a family-owned restaurant that serves a wide selection of gyros, omlettes, waffles, burgers, wraps, salads, desserts and many other delicious treats.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking; door width; one level
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.gyroswest.com/GyrosWestMenu.htm
- Specialties: Gyros
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Greek
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties