A nonprofit organization, Goodwill provides training, employment and supportive services for people with disabilities or disadvantages. The stores raise funds for the organization and offer employment opportunities. This facility in Waukesha accepts donations and resells the items. The facility also has a community center in the same building where Waukesha county residents may attend classes or seminars and even job search programs.
The store has clothing and accessories, furniture and electronics, exercise equipment and toys - a little bit of everything.
You can join Club Goodwill - a frequent shoppers program available for free - to take advantage of discounts and promotions. You can also purchase Goodwill gift cards to give to friends and family.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm; Donations: Daily, one hour before store opening to store close.
- Handicap Accessible: Fully accessible
- Founding Date: Organization established in 1919
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations policy: Donations only during stated times. Goodwill does not accept cribs, household chemical products, large appliances, mattresses, carpet or padding, weapons, baby products that don't meet current U.S. Consumer Products Safety Guidelines.