Golden Gate is a casual, sit-down Chinese restaurant with a full-service bar. Owner Paul and Chef Amy Moy have been pleasing their guests with a delicious variety of culinary choices since 1980. The restaurant has won many awards, including Top 100 Chinese Restaurant in America from 2005 - 2009, Channel 12's A-list from 2007 -2010 and Best of Citysearch 2010. It serves a nice lunch buffet and has a Friday night fish fry.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:00am - 10:00pm; Fri, 11:00am - 11:00pm; Sat, 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sun, 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cantonese Combination Chow Mein
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Chef Amy Moy
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant