Fox Run Lanes
Close to everyone in Waukesha has been to Fox Run Lanes at one time or another since they opened in 1979. The bowling alley hosts around 15 leagues Monday through Saturday, as well as "juniors bowl" for the younger kids; Waukesha's high schools bowl its alleys as well. There are 16 lanes with lots of "open bowl" time.
The business has a room for private party hosting, a dance floor, pool tables, big-screen TVs, darts, a full-service bar and good bar food menu of pizzas, burgers and appetizers.
The alley is owned by Bob Boehnen, also the owner of Wonderland Tap in Waukesha.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking; door width; one level
- Founding Date: 1979
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Dance floor, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported