First Federal Bank of Wisconsin
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin, located off State Highway 164, offers a multitude of consumer and business financial products designed to help you manage your money efficiently and create wealth. They are a community bank that focuses on serving the customer's every need. Free ATM usage, free internet banking and unlimited debit card usage are among the common sense services they offer customers. This location features a drive-up and an outside ATM.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon. Drive-up hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service