General manager Fred Kohls says he likes doing business here because "There are great people in Waukesha."
Culvers has three locations in Waukesha, and it has become a favorite largely due to its "flavor of the day" ice cream selection. People also love its burgers and fish, chicken and shrimp meals.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking; Door width; One Level
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people!
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Regional specialty: American