Located in the heart of downtown Waukesha, Computer Shack sells reconditioned computers and monitors, as well as new accessories. It also service PCs and laptops. Student discounts are available. Owned by Shari Mathews Pullam since 2007, the store participates in all of the downtown community events, too.
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 3pm; Tues -Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 11am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Do your research.
- Computers and electronics brands: All
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting, Installation