Allo! Chocolat is the sweetest spot in historic downtown Waukesha. It offers so many sweets that are perfect for gifts, party favors or a treat for yourself. Weekends mean a unique, rich, delicious Sipping Chocolate available at the store, and it is packaged for customers to take home too. Products include premium, molded and sugar-free chocolates, truffles, turtles and bark. Customers will find wedding favors, party trays, gift baskets, nostalgic candies and more. Allo has been owned and operated by Chief Chocolate Officers Carrie and Roger Igielski since 2006.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Sugar-free
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: allochocolat.com/index.php?page=products
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free