Ace Hareware on Main Street in Waukesha has been owned and operated by the Olson family for more than 60 years. It's currently managed by Art Olson and ownede by Sherry Olson and is the only "downtown" hardware store in Waukesha.
The store offers everything you would expect at a hardware store, plus offers many services, including handling small engine and window repairs, and renting out power equipment and carpet cleaning machines. Art Olson we stated that being in downtown Waukesha still has a small town feel to it and he makes sure to know his customers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a front ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Small town feel - knows his customers!