Food galore. Dairy Cows. Rides that will make you throw up. Live music. Tractor and truck pulls. Demolition derbies. Vendors from throughout the state.
Yes, the starts this week at the Fair schedules are attached to this article.
Make sure you find Patch at the fair. Spin the prize wheel for a flying disc, sunglasses, tote bag or other Patch prizes. Kids can play our putting game and get a free temporary tattoo or some bubbles.
If you are out and about the fair this year, be sure to add pictures to our neighborhood galleries.
What You Need to Know
- Dates and Hours: Wednesday, 3-10 p.m.; Thursday, noon-11 p.m.; Friday, noon to midnight; Saturday, 10 a.m. – midnight; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Prices: Adults, $9; Youth (6-12) $3; Children 5 and under, free
- Parking: $5 (free motorcycle parking)
- Wednesday (opens at 3 p.m.): Double Dollar Day, $2 admission, $2 parking
- Thursday: Beat the Clock, $5 admission before 3 p.m., $3 admission for seniors age 62 and older, free admission with valid military ID.
- Saturday: Potawatomi day, first 5,000 guests over the age of 21 will receive a special slot offer
- Sunday: Beat the Clock, $5 admission before 1 p.m.
- Thursday: My Darkest Days, 8 p.m.
- Friday: Foreigner, 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Cinderella, 8 p.m.
- Sunday: Craig Morgan, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., every ride is one ticket
- Thursday: 1-6 p.m. $20 unlimited rides; 6-11 p.m. $20 unlimited rides
- Friday: 1-11 p.m. $23 unlimited rides
- Saturday: Noon-5 p.m. $20 unlimited rides
- Sunday: Noon-8p.m. $23 unlimited rides