Wednesday's forecast shows temperatures to be over 90 degrees, so all six beaches in the Waukesha County Park System have extended their beach hours and will open at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 20th. The following is a list of the beaches and where they are located:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
- 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
- , S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Highway 83, Hartland
Normal beach hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends/holidays. Beach usage is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $27 for Waukesha County residents, $38 for non-county residents and $14 for senior citizens.