Starting today, Waukesha Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
This week it's all about the Super Bowl and where you should be watching the big game.
- : There is no cover charge to watch the football game but the bar has more than 20 TVs to catch all the action. The bar is holding a free raffle during the game, including giveaways like a Clay Matthews jersey and a $2,000 pool table, according to its website. For half-time munchies, the bar is hosting free babyback ribs.
- Downtown Waukesha: Take in the game in the historic downtown. , J. Lotti’s, and are all holding Super Bowl parties and specials.
- The party includes Jello shots, drink and food specials and free food at halftime, according to its website.
- : This bar is holding raffles during the game and will have a free halftime buffet. Jello shots also will be a feature during the game, according to its Facebook page.
- The bar’s Facebook page is announcing free shots for Packers touchdowns. The bar also is advertising drink specials and discounted appetizers.