Police bust sexual encounter
Police who stumbled upon a couple having sex in a car at 12:44 a.m. Thursday found a few other suspicious things in the 1600 block of Arcadian Avenue.
First, the man had a .13 percent blood alcohol concentration. And then officers located an unloaded weapon in the truck. They also found a biker’s vest with Outlaw MC patches on it; however, the individuals denied being in any motorcycle gangs.
At least he didn't sell his brother...
When a 15-year-old boy was grounded for selling a hamster without permission, his reaction wasn’t exactly the greatest.
Police were called to the 2800 block of Lander Lane at 3:15 p.m. Monday after it was reported the teen was yelling and banging things in his bedroom.
The teen was advised by police to follow house rules and “against making a mess out of anger.” The mother was also advised about giving her son realistic goals.
Pizza delivery driver annoyed at snow throwers
A ticked-off pizza delivery driver had enough Monday evening.
Three men described as being in their late teens or early 20s were reportedly on a roof throwing ice chunks at cars at 6:51 p.m. Monday. The pizza delivery driver contacted police after he was hit about three times while driving in the area.
Police investigated and found footprints leading to the roof of a building in the 300 block of East North Street. While the pizza delivery driver’s vehicle was not damaged, there were snow spatters found in the road.
Police advised the driver to contact them if the snow-wielding suspects went back on the roof.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A person was arrested following a domestic disturbance at 9:39 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A vehicle was damaged at 1:23 p.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
- An owner’s manual was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 5:42 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Buena Vista Avenue.
- A person was arrested at 7 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Delafield Street after violating a no-contact order.
- A car window was broken and a book bag was stolen at 8 p.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- An intoxicated man reported at 8:16 p.m. Sunday that people were trying to beat him up and break into his apartment in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road. When police arrived, he forgot he had called police and his girlfriend was helping him get into his apartment.
- A person was arrested after a man reported at 10:17 p.m. Sunday that his roommate threw a plate at him in the 400 block of West Park Avenue.
- An 18-year-old boy was arrested after it was reported he was being disorderly toward his grandmother at 10:45 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Fleetfoot Drive.
- A person was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 11:10 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of South Grandview Boulevard.
- A woman reported finding a sick opossum, a sick skunk and dog at 7:11 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of James Street. The woman feared that someone was leaving poison in the area.
- A 37-year-old woman received a leg injury after being hit by a bus in the 1500 block of Arcadian Avenue at 7:23 a.m. Monday.
- A theft was reported at Waukesha STEM Academy, 130 Walton St., at 8:09 a.m. Monday.
- A GPS was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 10:52 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of Charles Street.
- A juvenile was cited for truancy at 1:39 p.m. Monday at Waukesha West High School.
- A juvenile was cited for truancy at 1:43 p.m. Monday at Waukesha West High School.
- A vehicle was entered overnight but nothing was stolen in the 400 block of Barney Street. The incident was reported at 4:32 p.m. Monday.
- A theft was reported in the 100 block of Hoover Avenue at 7:49 p.m. Monday.
- A vehicle parked in the 1700 block of Highway 164 was keyed at 9:30 p.m. Monday.
- Three people at the overflow homeless shelter on Northview Road were arrested on warrants at 11:22 p.m. Monday.
- A woman was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 1:13 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Mountain Avenue. An ambulance was called for a 22-year-old man who had a laceration on his shoulder.
- A student was arrested for a narcotics violation was reported at Waukesha South High School at 8:28 a.m. Tuesday.
- Graffiti was reported at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of North University Drive.
- A bicycle was stolen during a burglary at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue.
- A theft of checks were reported at 7:06 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Hoover Avenue.
- A man at the overflow shelter, 1721 Northview Road, reported being pushed by a man named “Helicopter Bob” after he accidently picked up his bag at 8:40 p.m. Tuesday.
- A man was reportedly throwing chairs at the Salvation Army, 445 Madison St., at 1:27 a.m. Wednesday. He was removed.
- A burglary was reported at 7:48 a.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Broadway.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported at 10:14 a.m. Wednesday at Waukesha North High School.
- A 12-year-old boy was taken into custody at 11:03 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of West Broadway after it was reported the boy acting up in school and putting his hands on teachers and students.
- A homeless man reportedly urinated on himself inside a store in the 100 block of East Broadway at 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.