What to do when you have a wife AND a girlfriend?
A Menomonee Falls man apparently fakes medical issues – and having selective amnesia – when he is caught with his less-than faithful ways, according to his wife and police.
Waukesha police were called to Waukesha Memorial Hospital at 1:14 a.m. Saturday after receiving a report of a woman giving a man Valium. The caller wanted a well-being check. The man was with his girlfriend and fainted, so the girlfriend took him to a clinic so he could receive a dosage of Valium. At the clinic, the man fainted again and hit his head.
Waukesha police noted the man did not take the Valium to harm himself after he told police he took the drug for anxiety. Waukesha police did not have criteria to hold the man on a mental commitment as he was at the hospital for a possible concussion.
However, the man also had selective amnesia at the hospital when the issues of infidelity were addressed. The man also asked that his wife and his sister not be allowed in his hospital room so his girlfriend could remain in the room.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A person reported another man displayed a machete during a road rage incident at 11:06 a.m. Friday in the 200 block of Madison Street.
- A person was arrested after stealing a bike at 12:49 p.m. Friday from the Waukesha Public Library.
- A report of domestic violence was unsubstantiated at 7:21 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of Delafield Street. A runaway girl was being restrained by her stepfather until police arrived when she tried to escape a second time.
- A boy made a prank phone call alleging domestic violence at 7:23 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Cecilia Court. The boy left before police arrived, but a woman on scene was uncooperative with police and tried to walk past them while they were investigating the call. The woman told police they shouldn’t tell a woman to do things after they asked her to remain on the sidewalk. The woman was warned about obstruction and her son, who was friends with the prankster, was warned about the misuse of 911.
- A woman in the 2000 block of Kensington Drive reported that a neighbor was playing “sound systems through her right boob” at 7:50 p.m. Friday. Waukesha police advised the woman, who they noted had some mental difficulties, about the proper use of 911.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after police searched the area near Sunset Drive and West Avenue at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. Police had located a suspicious vehicle in the area that listed to a person with a history of burglaries.
- Two people were arrested after a fight was reported at 1:10 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of West Broadway.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after being found passed out in a vehicle at 3:05 a.m. Saturday at South Moreland Boulevard and Dopp Street.
- A man carrying fishing poles was reportedly swearing at a business at 5:51 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of 100 North West Barstow Street. The man was gone upon police arrival.
- Two people were arrested after a fight was reported in the 300 block of West Sunset Drive at 11:29 p.m. Saturday.
- A woman was arrested after a fight was reported in the 2800 block of Sussex Lane at 1:51 a.m. Sunday. The woman’s daughter was taken to her uncle’s home, but police also took the uncle into custody.
- A tall thin man with shaved hair in his 30s was reportedly banging on a residence at 3:49 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of South Grand Avenue. The man appeared to be angry with someone, according to a caller. The man left the area before police arrived.
- A woman was arrested after it was reported she tried to strangle her mother and charged after her mother with a knife at 11:35 a.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of Cliff-alex Court South.
- A person was arrested for a domestic disturbance at 2:45 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of North East Avenue.
- A woman was arrested for domestic abuse at 3:29 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of North Bel-ayr Drive.
- A man flagged down police and asked them to arrest him at 3:41 pm. Sunday in the 100 block of Bank Street because he was violating an alcohol-restriction. He was taken into custody for bail jumping.
- A group of 20 juveniles were reportedly fighting with bats and metal poles at 6:46 p.m. Sunday at Sentinel Drive and South Grand Avenue.
- A man was reportedly looking in the windows of houses at Hoover and Garfield avenues at 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 1:10 a.m. Monday at West and Park avenues.
Connect with your community on Patch!Sign up for the Waukesha Patch Newsletter