- A man was cited for loitering and for open intoxicants after being found sleeping in the South Street parking garage at 8:19 a.m. Thursday.
- A theft was reported at 10:06 p.m. Thursday at Waukesha South High School.
- An anonymous caller complained at 1:30 p.m. Thursday that loud music was coming from a church in the 400 block of Wisconsin Avenue.
- An intoxicated man was arrested after it was reported that he was yelling and threatening staff at the Waukesha Public Library at 7:19 p.m. Thursday.
- A man with a history of violent behavior was detained after his mother-in-law reported at 7:54 p.m. Thursday in the 2300 block of North University Drive that he had threatened to stab his wife and kill their children. However, when police made contact with his wife, she told them they had only been in a verbal fight and that no weapons were displayed.
- A burglary was reported at 7:56 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Racine Avenue.
- A person reported at 12:02 a.m. Friday she could smell burning garbage in the 2400 block of Springdale Road. Police responded and only smelled fresh air.
- The theft of prescription pills was reported at 8:04 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of East Main Street.
- Police officers and firefighters were asked to respond after a non-verbal resident of a home in the 400 block of Century Oak Drive at 11:41 a.m. Friday barricaded herself in a bathroom for eight hours.
- Three women were yelling in a parking lot in the 200 block of East Sunset Drive at 1:45 p.m. Friday.
- A criminal damage to property incident was reported at 5:33 p.m. Friday at Butler Middle School.
- Juveniles got into a fight over a basketball game at 8:26 p.m. Friday at South East and Frame avenues. One juvenile verbally threatened to stab the other juvenile’s family. The boys and their mothers were contacted about the situation and one of the mothers also became disorderly toward police, so she was warned about her behavior.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated after swerving all over the road at 12:55 a.m. Saturday at East Racine Avenue and Highway 164.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:35 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A man was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after he was found passed out in a vehicle near a bar in the 200 block of Madison Street at 2:37 a.m. Saturday.
- A man has reportedly been leaving harassing phone calls and threatening letters for Post Office staff at 9:23 a.m. Saturday.
- A burglary was reported at 6:29 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- A bicycle was stolen from a garage and reported missing at 8:45 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Macarthur Road.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:03 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of East Main Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:14 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Delafield Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after being found passed out in a vehicle at Hoover and South Grand avenues at 2:50 a.m. Sunday.
- A vehicle had all four tires slashed at 4:33 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of North University Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 5:30 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of Davis Lane after being found passed out in a running vehicle.
- A person reported being robbed at 2:44 a.m. Monday at White Rock Avenue and East Moreland Boulevard. However, as police were investigating the alleged victim became uncooperative and left.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something