The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Two arrests were made after a reported of 12 teens fighting with baseball bats at 7:35 p.m. Monday in the 1300 block of Dopp Street.
Two people were struck in the incident and a rock or a brick was thrown through windows in the area. Several teens ran away from the area when police were called to the area.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A camera was stolen from an unlocked car at 8:06 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of Cook Street.
- A vehicle had two wheel stolen from it at 8:39 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A burglary was reported at 8:55 a.m. Monday in the 1800 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A 38-year-old man who was riding on a motorized scooter was hit by a vehicle at 11:28 a.m. Monday at West St. Paul Avenue and West Sunset Drive. The man was transported to the hospital for a leg injury.
- Laundry was reportedly damaged by bleach by a woman’s neighbor at 1:18 p.m. Monday in the 1800 block of South Grand Avenue.
- A theft of a bike was reported at 6:47 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of Northview Road.
- A man in the 800 block of West of Moreland Boulevard asked a 15-year-old girl to walk with him to a homeless shelter at 8:37 p.m. Monday.
- A person was arrested following a traffic stop at 9 a.m. Tuesday at Pebble Valley Road and North University Drive.
- A theft of Christmas decorations was reported at 9:09 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of South Comanche Lane.
- A theft of a package was reported at 2:12 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
- A disorderly conduct incident was reported at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday at Butler Middle School.
- A man reported at 3 p.m. Tuesday that a contractor he hired for a chimney project in 2006 didn’t complete the work in the 300 block of Mccall Street. Police advised the man it was a civil manner.
- Kids were reportedly sledding in a street at 5:08 p.m. Tuesday at Motor and North Prairie avenues.
- A person reportedly left a hotel without paying a $600 bill in the 2500 block of Plaza Court at 5:54 p.m. Tuesday.
- Christmas lights were cut at 8:58 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Aldoro Drive.
- A suspicious person was arrested after being found at 2:55 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Summit Avenue.