The following information was supplied by the Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Football Player Breaks Window
A Milwaukee Mustangs player who was at the Friday afternoon allegedly punched a glass door at the gym before leaving the facility.
The incident was reported at 1:52 p.m. after the front door was broken. However, the YMCA decided to not press charges after speaking with the Milwaukee Mustangs manager, who told YMCA staff that the football team would pay for the damage.
The football player was not identified in the call log.
Upset with the menu options at , 1635 E. Main St., a person instead received a trip to jail at 3:39 a.m. Sunday.
A man and a woman in a gold car with a purple hood were reportedly threatening the employees at the fast food restaurant. The passenger kept walking up to the drive through window, and when police arrived, one of the suspects was banging on the front window.
The person has been banned from the East Main Street McDonald’s. The call log did not specify what menu items upset the two individuals.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- Cologne, a GPS and other items were stolen after a vehicle was entered overnight. The incident was reported at 7:52 a.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Rambling Rose Road.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 12:03 p.m. Friday at Madison and Lasalle streets. A drug recognition expert was called to the scene.
- A theft of a bike was reported at 2:03 p.m. Friday in the 1500 block of Dover Drive.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 3:44 p.m. Friday in the 1800 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A man who was wearing a bandana around his head and around his neck was warned after it was reported he was being disorderly inside a store at 4:01 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Clinton Street.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 4:10 p.m. Friday at Douglass and South East avenues.
- A man was possibly huffing at 7:47 p.m. Friday near Tenny Avenue and East Sunset Drive. Police did not have probable cause to arrest the man; however, he was in possession of an aerosol can.
- A vehicle was egged at 10:33 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Irving Place.
- A vehicle was reportedly egged at 10:45 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Hine Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 12:03 a.m. Saturday at Madison and Lasalle streets.
- Two people were arrested after a fight was reported at 12:48 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Friedman Drive. One suspect was tasered by police.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 1:42 a.m. Saturday at Pewaukee Road and Gascoigne Drive.
- Two prowlers were reported at 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of West North Street.
- An intoxicated man in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue reported at 2:39 a.m. Saturday that someone was stalking a bartender and that the caller was in a confrontation with the bar owner. The bar owner then asked police to remove the unruly, intoxicated man.
- A woman was taken into custody on a mental chapter after she was threatening suicide by jumping from the railroad bridge at 11 a.m. Saturday at Marshall Street and West Dunbar Avenue.
- A husband and wife from Ripon had an argument at 12:40 p.m. Saturday at a restaurant in the 2800 block of North Grandview Boulevard. The man left the woman at the restaurant and the woman was waiting for a friend to get her from Ripon.
- A theft of a wallet was reported at 12:58 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Bluemound Road.
- A man, who was learning disabled, was asking for 50 cents from a person in the 100 block of Maple Avenue at 1:01 p.m. Saturday. The man was thirsty and wanted to buy a soda. The man was warned by police.
- A theft of $200 was reported during a burglary at 2:17 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Corrina Boulevard.
- An arrest was made after it was reported two women were fighting at 3:05 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Summit Avenue.
- A man who had been talking about religion and slipping notes under his neighbors doors in the 1900 block of Madera Street was warned at 4:21 p.m. Saturday.
- An intoxicated woman was reportedly screaming in her backyard at 5:23 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of South Grand Avenue. The woman was not loud upon police arrival.
- A man was reportedly huffing on a Waukesha Metro Bus at 6:35 p.m. Saturday at Sunnyside and Stardust drives. The man was gone upon police arrival.
- A caller reported at 7:22 p.m. Saturday that a man in a wheelchair was dealing drugs in the 800 block of Pleasant Street since 2005. The caller appeared to have some mental issues.
- An intoxicated man who fell off his bicycle at 7:29 p.m. Saturday at White Rock Avenue and East Main Street was warned about being in the street. The man was able to function.
- A man reported at 9:17 p.m. Saturday that an unknown man threw urine and feces at him in the 400 block of East Main Street. When police arrived, he told them he wanted to be arrested because he wanted to have a place to stay. Witnesses in the area did not witness anyone hit the man with the bodily fluids.
- A person was arrested on a probation hold at 10:13 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Corrina Boulevard.
- A person was warned for playing loud music at 11:32 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of East Main Street.
- It was reported at 12:16 a.m. Sunday that a bar in the 200 block of West Broadway still had people at the tables after midnight. Police made contact with the bar owner, who told officers that the area alderman told them that they could serve at the outside tables unless they were advised otherwise. Police informed the owner that the tables needed to be shut down by midnight.
- A person was arrested following a traffic stop at 12:33 a.m. Sunday during a traffic stop at Lombardi Way and East Main Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:19 a.m. Sunday at Wisconsin Avenue and Clinton Street.
- A person was arrested on a warrant after a couple began arguing after bed bugs were found in a residence at 10:47 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Albany Court.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 12:52 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of North Hartwell Avenue.
- A theft of a purse was reported at 3:33 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of Bluemound Road.
- A person reported at 5:30 p.m. Sunday that a street musician was being loud in the 200 block of West Main Street. The caller wanted the musician moved along. Police noted that the noise was not excessive and they informed the musician that someone was concerned.
- People were reportedly engaged in oral sex in a car at 7:47 p.m. Sunday in the 2300 block of Silvernail Road. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- A person was upset with police after they told him his neighbor’s pool filter was not a violation of the city’s noise ordinance at 10:06 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Newcaste Court.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 11:58 p.m. Sunday.
- A criminal damage to property incident was reported after an anonymous caller told police at 12:35 a.m. Sunday that 20 people were fighting in the 100 block of West Broadway and were talking about machine guns and machetes.
- A person was detained by police at 12:43 a.m. Sunday after fleeing from police at Hinman and West College avenues.
- Two people were arrested in the 300 block of West Sunset Drive at 5:25 a.m. Monday for a previous call.