A man who locked himself out of his fraternity house at 1 p.m. found himself having a short conversation with police after Carroll University security reported the situation as suspicious.
Police were contacted because the man, who was standing on a ladder, was trying to open windows of a house in the 100 block of Mccall Street. Police cleared from the scene after confirming the man lived in the house.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A vehicle had its window smashed and a purse and sunglasses were stolen at 7:05 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of South Comanche Lane.
- A man was escorted out of City Hall after he became unruly at 9:24 p.m. Thursday over a municipal court issue. The man was upset because the judge found him guilty after he missed his court time by four minutes.
- Two arrests were made after it was reported two people were fighting at 12:46 p.m. Thursday at Harvey Phillip Alternative School.
- The theft of scrap items was reported at 1:44 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Sentry Drive.
- A person was arrested for retail theft at 2:26 p.m. Thurday in the 1200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- The theft of a pallet of nickel was reported at 5:39 p.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Industrial Lane.
- A woman urinated in a parking lot at 5:42 p.m. Thursday in the 2300 block of Pewaukee Road.
- An arrest was made following a domestic disturbance. A woman reported at 6:34 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of East Broadway that a man had thrown gasoline on her and took out a lighter.
- A man was found unresponsive in a bathroom at 7:54 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of South West Avenue. The man told police he was “road tripping” through a combination of medications to get high. The man’s medical condition was handled by the Waukesha Fire Department.
- A person was arrested after it was reported a teen was stealing things, doing drugs and attacked his stepmother at 11:08 p.m. Thursday in the 2600 block of North University Drive.
- A man was arrested at 12:07 a.m. Friday after a domestic disturbance was reported in the 500 block of West Park Avenue.
- A person was arrested following a traffic stop at 1:41 a.m. Friday at South Grand and West College avenues.