A 23-year-old Waukesha man is facing felony drug charges after he overdosed on heroin before taking a shower early Sunday morning.
Kail R. Weber was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court Monday with one count of possession of a narcotic drug and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. If convicted, he faces up to 37 months in prison and $10,500 in fines.
According to the criminal complaint:
At 12:17 a.m. Sunday, Waukesha police officers were called to the 900 block of Oakland Avenue after a woman there heard a loud noise and found her son passed out in the bathroom with a syringe laying on the floor. Weber was passed out, but had a pulse and was then revived with a Narcan pen.
Weber told police he bought $50 worth of heroin earlier and cooked it up. He noticed it was really pure, so he snorted $10 worth of the drug, then injected another $15 worth before going to take a shower and it was the last thing he remembered.
He’s currently being held in Waukesha County Jail on $2,500 bond.