It’s really not a great start to the semester for a Carroll University student.
Waukesha police were called to the campus after the student
exposed himself in the dining hall at 2:02 p.m. Tuesday. The student was being
cooperative when police were called, however, he admitted to his behavior.
Waukesha police took the student into custody.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A theft of items from a locker room was reported by a team visiting at 10:31 a.m. Tuesday at Waukesha South High School.
- An arrest was made for disorderly conduct at 11:06 a.m. Tuesday at Waukesha West High School.
- A teenage girl urinated at 4:59 pm. Tuesday at the corner of Debbie Drive and South Grand Avenue. The girl was gone upon police arrival.
- A woman who did not want her landlord to come into the apartment in the 400 block of North Moreland Boulevard because of bedbug issues called police at 5:29 p.m. Tuesday to say the landlord entered the apartment without proper notice. However, police learned the tenant was given more than the required 12-hour notice.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 12:38 a.m. Wednesday at Davidson Road and East Main Street. A second person was arrested on a warrant.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after a reckless vehicle was reported at 12:58 a.m. Wednesday near Interstate 94 and Meadowbrook Road.
- Two people were arrested after a domestic disturbance was heard on an open line after a call was placed to dispatch at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 3400 block of Summit Avenue.
- An attempted burglary was reported at 1:49 a.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of Saratoga Road. The homeowner chased after the suspect. The suspect was taken into custody.