House Fire Extinguished on St. Paul Ave.

Limited details were available Monday night about the house fire that is causing St. Paul Avenue to be shut down.

Fire crews have extinguished a house fire on St. Paul Avenue in the Town of Waukesha.

Six people were home at the time of the fire but escaped uninjured, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Fire officials believe the fire started near the chimney, according to the Milwaukee newspaper.

  • More Photos of the Fire

Fire trucks from about a half-dozen different fire departments blocked of St. Paul Avenue on Monday as the Town of Waukesha Fire Department requested assistance at the fire.

The road remained blocked at 8 p.m. Monday. Limited information about the fire was available at the scene. Waukesha Patch has left a voicemail with the Town of Waukesha Fire Department seeking more information.

Flora November 06, 2012 at 01:22 PM
So scary i live 1 block away...it was right by the gas station I hope everyone is safe


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »