The Waukesha Police Department received many phone calls on Saturday as vehicles became disabled in flooded roads throughout Waukesha during the heavy storms.
In addition to disabled vehicles, several calls involved manhole covers coming off during the intense rain storm.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- A person reported at 10 a.m. Saturday that a woman was possibly stealing the Waukesha Freeman newspapers from a box in the 1500 bock of East Racine Avenue.
- Two people were arrested after a disorderly conduct incident was reported at 10:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Kensington Drive.
- A student was arrested at Carroll University after being caught with marijuana at 4:38 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of West College Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 6:41 p.m. Saturday at Oakland and North Racine avenues after nearly hitting a parked car and running a stop sign.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 10 p.m. Saturday at West and College avenues.
- People were reportedly smashing pumpkins at 1:10 a.m. Sunday at Maple and Central avenues.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 1:23 am. Sunday in the 100 block of East Main Street.
- Two people were arrested after a fight was reported at 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after being spotted with no headlights on at 6:20 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of West St. Paul Avenue.
- A motorcyclist was injured after the motorcycle dumped when slipping on leaves at 3:57 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Hawthorn Drive.
- An arrest was made after a domestic disturbance was reported at 7:08 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Hading Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 1:39 a.m. Monday at Wisconsin Avenue and North Barstow Street.