Editor's note: The following information was provided to Patch via a news release.
The Business Marketing Association (BMA) Milwaukee chapter has announced its 2013-2014 board of directors, representing a cross-section of new and established business-to-business marketing (B2B) players in the city.
“Now is a great time to be part of Milwaukee’s business marketing community,” said incoming President Chris Vitrano, marketing director for Nelson Schmidt. “Milwaukee’s ecosystem of corporate, agency and service brands exemplifies what contemporary B2B marketing is and can achieve. I see the diversity of our board of directors as being an exact match to BMA’s wide-range of members. This alignment will further enable the chapter to provide relevant and leading edge content and professional development opportunities that Milwaukee marketers will find useful over the coming year and beyond.”
BMA Milwaukee’s 2013-14 board of directors are:
- President: Christopher Vitrano, Nelson Schmidt Inc.
- President-Elect/Marketing Communications Chair: Andrea Hubbert, Hub + Company
- Past-President: Siobhan Marks, XXL Marketing
- Treasurer: Marvin Mason, Crisis Prevention Institute
- Secretary: Scott Bucher, Traction Factory
- Programs: Brent Kaufman, Layer One Media
- Membership: Andrea Tarrell, HNI
- Special Events: Melissa Farrington, Johnson Controls, Inc. / Neille Hoffman, AURUM
- Young Professionals: Jaron Klopstein, Stark Media / Andrea Tarrell
- University Outreach: Laura Lawrence, Destinati Agency
- Director Emeritus: James Wolter, AJ Media Source
BMA Milwaukee will kick off its exciting calendar of 2013-14 events atLIVE@the Lakefront on Wednesday, Aug. 28, where the organization is a special guest of member-company Nelson Schmidt. BMA Milwaukee will host a VIP reception from 5:30-9 p.m. where members and their guests can meet the board of directors, learn more about what’s new with the organization and enjoy a free concert by R.A.S. Movement.