On Friday, October 18, 2013 the Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, will be transformed into a ghostly graveyard and haunted mansion. Beginning at 5:30 p.m. and running until 9:30 p.m. the party includes dinner and dessert buffets, silent auction and more:
- Show your Spirit: come in costume and win great prizes!
- Trick or Treat with the great balloon raffle.
- No Scaredy Cats at the meet’n’greet with HAWS adoptable pets: watch them in the Pet Parade complete with Halloween costumes!
- Let the Ghoul times roll with music by DJ Majic.
- Learn all about the great things going on at HAWS at the Spooktacular staff booths.
Admission is $50 per person. Tickets can be purchased at the Waukesha shelter at 701 Northview Road, online at www.hawspets.org,
by calling 262-542-8851 and even at the event itself. Sponsorships and
VIP reserved tables are also available; contact Jessica at HAWS at
So Eat, Drink and Be Scary! And be sure to bring your mummy, daddy and all the boys and ghouls because the animals are counting on you.
By the way - we're proud to welcome Dr. Patricia McConnell on September 25th for "Lost in Translation?" Become fluent in all things canine by joining this discussion of how dogs use sight, sounds, smell and touch to communicate. $40/person - pre-registration is required at hawspets.org or by calling 262-542.8851, x118.