The top story of the month was about an ATM skimming device found at a U.S. Bank. Other top stories include a woman charged with injuring a 4 month old baby, a Waukesha man filed a suit against Country Springs Hotel, a strategist for a former 92nd district candidate was arrested for drunken driving, and Woodman's opening date.
- UPDATED: ATM Skimming Device Found at U.S. Bank
- Woman Charged With Severely Injuring Crying Baby
- Waterslide Collision at Country Springs Hotel Results in Personal Injury Lawsuit
- UPDATED: Campaign Strategist for 98th District Candidate Arrested for 2nd OWI
- When Is Waukesha Woodman's Opening?