Snow and rain are being predicted by the National Weather Service during the last half of the week.
Wednesday is being predicted as the warmest day of the week with a high of 42. Looking for sunny and warmer weather? Best bet will be Friday, which is being predicted with a high around 41 and sunny during the day, according to the NWS.
Here is what the NWS is predicting:
- Sunday: High near 31 and low near 20.
- Monday: High near 38 and low near 25
- Tuesday: High near 39 and low near 30. 80 percent chance of precipitation.
- Wednesday: High near 42 but rain and snow are likely with a 70 percent chance of precipitation. Low near 27.
- Thursday: High near 35 and low near 21 with 20 percent chance of snow.
- Friday: High near 41 and a low near 31. Mostly sunny during the day with a chance of rain and snow during the evening.
- Saturday: High near 41 with a 30 percent chance of rain.