Invite a friend
All dogs want to be Confident Canines. Our approach to helping shy and reactive dogs includes foundation work to create a predictable environment in which your pet feels less anxious. As anxiety decreases, the ability to learn increases, and we’ll teach your dog coping skills to deal with scary situations. Every dog needs an individualized approach. We limit the class size to 4 dog/handler teams, giving you and your pet the one-on-one attention you need to learn and problem solve. Fee includes an Easy Walk harness or head-collar which will be fitted at the first class.
Classes are $109 for HAWS Alumni!
More About Humane Animal Welfare Society
Established in 1965, Humane Animal Welfare Society is a non-profit organization which assists more than 6,000 animals each year and welcomes more than 31,000 human visitors annually. A member of the Wisconsin Federated Humane Societies group, HAWS provides spay-neuter services through its SNIP clinic, behavior consulting, training and resources to prevent animal abuse and neglect.
Aside from being a full service shelter that takes all animals in, its Humane Education Department additionally offers a wide variety of programs, including kids camps, school programs and animal care seminars.
Other events here
- Life Skills For Puppies Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Basic Manners Level 1 Sat, Jun 1, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Confident Canine Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Basic Manners Level 1 Sun, Jun 2, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Life Skills For Puppies Sun, Jun 2, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Puppy Party Sun, Jun 9, 4:45 pm–5:15 pm
- Kitty College Tue, Jun 11, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm