Wondering when you can place your Christmas tree on the curb?
Here's what the City of Waukesha's website states:
City of Waukesha residents may place their natural Christmas trees at the curb for pickup by the Public Works Department from now until January 31, 2012. Crews will pick up trees as time allows. A definite schedule is not followed because of snow and ice control operations. Trees should be free of all lights, decorations and wrappings of any kind. Wreaths and other decorations made with wire should be placed with your weekly garbage for pickup. Lights can be recycled only at the Sentry Drive Drop-off Center in the metal salvage bin or in the electronics box.
See More on Patch
- $1.2 Million to Be Distributed to Waukesha Municipalities for Recycling
- Election Preview: Waukesha Common Council (15th District)
- Election Preview: Waukesha Common Council (11th District)
- Election Preview: Waukesha Common Council (8th District)
- Election Preview: Waukesha Common Council (1st District)