Waukesha County Beaches Plan Early Opening on Thursday
With temperatures expected to be in the 90s, area residents can get an early start on swimming.
Thursday’s forecast shows temperatures to be more than 90 degrees, so all six beaches in the Waukesha County Park System have extended their beach hours and will open at 10 a.m. on Thursday, June 28. The following is a list of the beaches and where they are located:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
- Mukwonago Park, C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Normal beach hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends, with lifeguards on duty daily.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends/holidays. Beach usage is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $27 for Waukesha County residents, $38 for non-county residents and $14 for senior citizens.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.