Smashing Milk Gallons; Underage Drinking; Drunken Driving Arrests
Waukesha Police Department calls from March 4 through March 8.
One of the latest YouTube crazes is videos of people smashing milk gallons in area stores.
Unfortunately for Target, 2401 Kossow Road, milk smashing copycats threw gallons of milk in the store on Monday. The incident was reported at 4 p.m. Tuesday to the Waukesha Police Department.
While it might seem like a prank, authorities in other communities are charging teens responsible for milk smashing.
Waukesha Patch was contacted Monday about a milk smashing video that was placed on Facebook involving an incident at the Sunset Drive Target. That video was pulled from Facebook by Tuesday morning.
In other recent Waukesha Police Department calls:
- Three juveniles for underage drinking at Waukesha West High School at 10:28 a.m. Monday. Their parents were notified.
- A theft of scrap metal was reported at 10:49 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Sentry Drive.
- A theft from a safe in the 1500 block of David Lane was reported at 11:15 a.m. Monday.
- An unknown person dumped a mattress at a department store in the 2100 block of East Moreland Boulevard at 3:41 p.m. Monday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after it was reported that a vehicle was driving on the wrong side of the road, nearly hitting a car in the 1400 block of Summit Avenue at 6:45 p.m. Monday.
- An intoxicated woman called the Waukesha Public Library to report that she was drinking with another woman named Lynn who “had enough of Waukesha” at 8:25 p.m. Monday. The woman was advised by police that if she was having problems, the library is not the appropriate agency to contact. The library then contacted police on Tuesday after they learned that Lynn was deceased.
- A man had been at a gas station for hours, claiming he lived there and owned the gas station in the 1800 block of St. Paul Avenue at 9:37 p.m. Monday. He was moved along from the area after he told police he wanted to buy cigarettes but had no money.
- A man was reportedly masturbating in a car in the 1400 block of South West Avenue at 10:29 p.m. Monday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after a domestic disturbance was reported at 12:21 a.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of South East Avenue.
- A person was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:25 a.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of White Rock Avenue.
- A man reported at 3:36 a.m. Tuesday that he believed someone had gassed his apartment because he wasn’t feeling well and was hearing voices. A friend took him to the emergency room for evaluation.
- A truck hit a house at 1:37 p.m. Tuesday at South Grand Avenue and West Sunset Drive.
- An arrest was made after a hit and run accident was reported at 3:32 p.m. Tuesday at West Broadway and Clinton Street.
- A woman reported at 6:15 p.m. Tuesday that her snowblower was damaged by someone who she filed a restraining order against in the 1000 block of Maitland Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday after it was reported a woman was driving at a high speed at Manhattan Drive and East Moreland Boulevard.
- An indecent exposure incident was reported at 1:57 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of North Hartwell Avenue.
- A person was arrested after a drug test was performed during a traffic stop at 2:06 a.m. Wednesday at Pewaukee Road and Morey Street.
- A disorderly student was arrested at 12:44 p.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Paramount Drive.
- A man was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of North Grandview Boulevard.
- A man was arrested after it was reported he was crying on a bench at 8:46 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of West Broadway. The man’s eyes were bloodshot, he could barely open his eyes and his knuckles were bloodied. The man, who has a violent history, also urinated on the side of a building.
- A man was arrested after it was reported he was being disorderly and refusing to extinguish a cigarette at 4:35 a.m. Thursday in the 1800 block of West St. Paul Avenue.
- A man was arrested after it was reported he set another person’s hair on fire at 8:53 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of West Main Street.
- A person was arrested at 10:29 a.m. Thursday for a narcotics violation at Waukesha South High School.
- An arrest was made after it was reported a man was stealing DVDs at 10:35 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Madison Street.
- A trailer was reportedly stolen from the 200 block of Travis Lane at 11:27 a.m. Thursday.