You nominated numerous local businesses, parks, shops and restaurants in Waukesha.
You helped Waukesha Patch determine the best of the best by voting for your favorites in each one of the categories below.
Voting closed Friday night and we are naming the Readers' Choice winners for each of our categories.
If you disagree with the voters, post your thoughts in the comments section.
Congrats to the winners!
- Best Burger: Fuzzy’s Bar and Grill with 27 percent of the vote.
- Best Frozen Custard: Le Duc Frozen Custard with 27 percent
- Best Coffee Shop: Café de Arts with 47 percent of the vote
- Most Family Friendly Restaurant: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers with 25 percent of the vote.
- Best Sandwich: Rochester Deli with 53 percent of the vote
- Best Steakhouse: Tie vote at 29 percent of the vote; Mr. B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse; Butler Inn of Pewaukee
- Best French Fries; People’s Park with 37 percent of the vote
- Best Seafood: Red Lobster with 33 percent of the vote
- Best Chinese Food: Golden Gate Restaurant with 63 percent of the vote
- Best Mexican Restaurant: La Estacion with 52 percent of the vote
- Best Pizza:Tie vote at 19 percent; Marty’s Pizza; Magellan’s
- Best Place to Walk or Hike; Frame Park/Riverwalk with 45 percent of the vote
- Best Salon: Tie vote at 28 percent; Salon Nouveaux; Signature Salon & Spa
- Best Place to Get Your Car Fixed: Richlonn's Tire and Service Centers with 38 percent of the vote
- Best Grocery Story: Pick 'n Save with 29 percent of the vote