With Wisconsin now considered a swing state, we may see more attention from the presidential candidates, like President Barack Obama's visit to Milwaukee today.
If you want to be sure you don't miss a beat with your own White House contender, both candidates have rolled out smartphone apps to help users keep track of campaign news events.
The apps allow users to RSVP to events, invite friends, check-in at events, access the respective campaign's live Twitter and photo streams, and find nearby events.
Want to download? Here's where:
Romney-Ryan campaign app for iPhone or Android: http://www.mittromney.com/app/mitt-events
Obama-Biden campaign app for iPhone or Android: http://www.barackobama.com/app/
See More on Patch
- Walker a GOP Standout for Presidential Race, Political Scientist Says
- Ann Romney Tells Marquette Crowd Her Husband Will Stand for Women
- Eastwood, Clinton More Notable Than Presidential Candidates, Political Insiders Say
- Database: Wisconsin 2012 Campaign Contributions to Obama, Romney
- Democratic Insiders Say Obama Should Focus on the Future