Police Reports: Fights; Drunken Driving; Screaming
Waukesha Police Department calls from Jan. 25 through Jan. 27.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Two men were arrested after fight left one man injured with a lot of blood.
The fight was reported at 4:29 p.m. Sunday in an apartment in the 600 block of East North Street.
The two men had been drinking, according to dispatch reports, but no weapons were involved. One man was taken to the hospital for a medical clearance before being transported to jail.
In other Waukesha Police Department calls:
- An arrest was made after a hit-and-run car accident at 10:49 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of Summit Avenue. The suspect fled the scene on foot and hopped a fence, but was eventually caught by police.
- A 15-year-old girl was taken into custody after it was reported she was out of control at 1:47 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Guthrie Road.
- A heating system was stolen from a roof in the 200 block of West St. Paul Avenue at 2:12 p.m. Friday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 5:58 p.m. Friday at Wisconsin Avenue and North Barstow Street.
- A juvenile reportedly stole an iPod at 9:27 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of Phoenix Drive.
- An arrest was made during a traffic stop at 12:55 a.m. Saturday at South Street and North East Avenue.
- A man was arrested after a domestic disturbance was reported at 1:03 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Manhattan Drive.
- A person was arrested after a fight was reported at 3:13 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of Harding Avenue.
- A student at a drunken driving class showed up possibly intoxicated at 9:32 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East Broadway. However, the man had a .02 percent blood alcohol concentration.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 5:54 p.m. Saturday at North Washington and Chicago avenues.
- An intoxicated person who was stumbling around at 7:53 p.m. Saturday at Lawndale and Fairview avenues was arrested.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 8:17 p.m. Saturday at Garfield Avenue and West Sunset Drive.
- A man reportedly struck a 17-year-old girl in the face at 11:41 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- A person was arrested after it was reported a man kicked a vehicle and urinated on the vehicle at 1:24 a.m. Sunday at Maple and Wisconsin avenues.
- An arrest was made after a woman called police asking for her caregiver to be removed from the property at 1:30 a.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Big Bend Road.
- A person was arrested for a domestic disturbance and criminal damage to property after it was reported the person was trying to break into a home in the 1600 block of South Prairie Avenue at 3:21 a.m. Sunday.
- A man was reportedly screaming and swearing at 3 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of North West Barstow Street.
- A juvenile reportedly broke a window at 4:13 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Maple Avenue.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at 10:19 p.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of David Court.
- Three people were arrested after running from police at 11:27 p.m. Sunday during a traffic stop at Chapman and West Sunset drives. Police conducted a high-risk traffic stop on the vehicle, leading to the arrests.