Police Report: Warrants; OWI Arrests; Fishing Line
Waukesha Police Department calls from March 30 to April 1.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A burglary was reported at 8:11 a.m. Friday in the 1500 block of East North Street.
- A woman reported at 9:58 a.m. Friday that she believed her neighbor was taking parts from her car and putting them on his car in the 200 block of Frame Avenue.
- A juvenile was arrested at 12:25 p.m. Friday after it was reported the juvenile was being violent in the 1500 block of Paramount Drive.
- A man was warned at 3:49 p.m. Friday about going in areas closed to the public at the police station. The man told an officer he was looking for a police officer he had dealt with the other night. The man was told to contact dispatch if he needs to speak to the officer.
- Three intoxicated women were reportedly walking in traffic with sunglasses on while wearing hoodies at 8:32 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of East Main Street.
- An arrest was made after a fight was reported at 8:38 p.m. Friday at a group home in the 700 block of Arcadian Avenue.
- People were warned after a juvenile and his family were causing problems at 9:58 p.m. Friday at Country Springs Hotel.
- A person was warned about disorderly conduct at 12:43 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of West Main Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 1:47 a.m. Saturday at White Rock Avenue and Niagara Street.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving during a traffic stop at 2:40 a.m. Saturday at North Hartwell and Beechwood avenues.
- A group of intoxicated people were reportedly yelling racial slurs at 3:04 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of Maple Avenue.
- A person was arrested on warrants at 1:50 p.m. Saturday in the 900 block of Pleasant Street.
- A person was arrested on a warrant at Goodwill, 1400 Nike Drive, at 3:40 p.m. Saturday.
- A theft of mail was reported at 4:03 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Wright Street.
- A person was arrested after a harassment case was reported at 7:37 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Frame Avenue.
- Two women were reportedly car surfing at 9:32 p.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A person was arrested for bail jumping at 9:56 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Frame Avenue.
- A person was arrested for an absolute sobriety violation at 11:59 p.m. Saturday during a traffic stop at College and East avenues.
- A loud party was shut down at 12:18 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of North East Avenue.
- An arrest was made after a fight was reported at 1:53 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of The Strand.
- A person was arrested at 1:55 a.m. Sunday after a fight was reported in the 300 block of West Sunset Drive.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 2:48 a.m. Sunday after a person was reportedly either passed out or sleeping in a vehicle in the 2300 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A person was arrested for a domestic disturbance at 3:02 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West Main Street.
- Fishing line was reportedly strung across Scott Avenue near Wilson Avenue at 3:10 a.m. Sunday.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving after a loud vehicle was reported at 4:21 a.m. Sunday at Fielding and Crest lanes.
- People were warned about noise at 4:42 a.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Macarthur Road.