Police Report: Walker Recall People at Post Office; Toilet Knocked Over
Waukesha Police Department calls from Nov. 16 and Nov. 17.
The following information was supplied by the Waukesha Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A person reported at 9:24 a.m. Wednesday that someone had siphoned gas from her husband’s truck in the 3300 block of Ridgeline Drive.
- Identity theft was reported at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Kilps Court East.
- A person was arrested at 11:43 a.m. Wednesday at Waukesha North High School after a juvenile trouble incident was reported.
- Recall Gov. Scott Walker people reportedly were by the Post Office doors at 12:57 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of East Broadway.
- Graffiti was reported at 3:22 p.m. Wednesday at Wisconsin Avenue and North Barstow Street.
- A burglary was reported at 3:31 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Jan Avenue.
- A portable toilet was knocked over, creating a mess at 4:26 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of John Street.
- A harassment incident was reported at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Cambridge Avenue.
- A juvenile stole a $2 energy drink at Pick ‘N Save, 1535 E. Moreland Blvd., but the store did not filed a complaint and allowed the parents to discipline the juvenile.
- A harassment incident was reported at 5:35 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of North Moreland Boulevard.
- A liquor law violation was reported at 6:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West Main Street.
- A liquor law violation was reported at 6:57 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Broadway.
- A man reported at 8:08 p.m. Wednesday that two other people were attempting to steal $3 million in grant money that was owed him for secret experiments in the 1500 block of Cherrywood Drive. The man was suffering from mental issues.
- A liquor law violation was reported at 8:24 a.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of West St. Paul Avenue.
- A woman reported at 8:37 p.m. Wednesday that her ex-boyfriend flattened three of her car tires in the 800 block of Northview Road.
- A person was cited after loud noise was reported at 9:34 p.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Summit Avenue.
- A person was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving at 11:26 p.m. Wednesday at Sentry and West Sunset drives.
- A person ran from police at 11:57 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Progress Avenue and was arrested.
- A vehicle went off the road at 2:26 a.m. Thursday in the 2300 block of East Moreland Boulevard.
- A railroad operator reported at 6:10 a.m. Thursday that it appeared a black SUV was following it.